1. Log into your client area
2. Click on Services > My Services in the menu. You’ll see a list of all your active services with us.
3. Find the service whose cPanel password you wish to change, and click View Details. You’ll be taken to a page that shows all the details of your hosting package.
4. At the top of that screen are a number of tabs. The first is headed “Information”, and the second is “Change Password”; that’s the one you want.
5. Enter the new password you’d like to use, and click the “Save Changes” button. You should now be able to log in using your username and new password.