1. To create new account in Outlook, first go to the tab “File”. Click on “Account Settings” and choose “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
2. Click “New” in the new window
3. Choose the option “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and click “Next”
4. Choose “Internet E-mail” and click “Next”
5. Enter the following settings in the corresponding fields:
Your Name: the name of your account in Outlook
E-mail Address: your full email address
Account Type: select IMAP or POP3 from the drop-down menu
Incoming mail server: click here to find the correct mail server
Outgoing email server: click here to find the correct mail server
User Name: your full email address
Password: the password for this email account
6. Click “More Settings”
7. Go to the tab “Outgoing Server” and check-mark the option “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
8. Now go to the tab “Advanced” and enter the following ports:
Incoming server (if are using IMAP): 993 port for SSL or 143 for TLS.
Incoming server (if you are using POP3): 995 port for SSL or 110 for TLS.
Outgoing server (SMTP): 465 port for SSL or 587 port for TLS.
9. Click “Ok” to return to the main window.
10. Click “Test Account Settings” to check if everything entered is correct. If it is, you will see the statuses “Completed”
If there are any errors, try the alternative port listed above in Step 8.